- Technical and Professional M&C staff
Location: Online (via Zoom Meeting) or on site if requested (additional travel and accommodation costs will apply)
Dates: September 08-10, 2021
Start Time: 09:00 am CST – 3 days (5 hours/day)
Min no. of participants: 5
- Issues and Concerns: i.e., occurrences in pipelines and pressure vessels handling sour gas and oil (upstream and downstream operations), gas transmission pipelines, hydrofluoric acid service, etc.
- Mechanism, including the metallurgical and environmental conditions affecting the likelihood of HIC development. The related mechanism “Stress-Oriented Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (SOHIC)” will also be described.
- Field and Plant Monitoring Techniques.
- Inspection and Techniques.
- Metallurgical Control Methods
- Environmental Control Options
- Selection of Test Method and Acceptance Criteria
- Hydrogen Failure Mechanism, Failure mitigation and Material Selection
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty