CORROSION CONSULTING and R&D SERVICES
ACME in collaboration with its Partners ARISTA can provide consultation and R&D services:
Arista Engineers and Technicians have many decades working in Corrosion testing services and consulting for the Oil & Gas Industry. Personnel of Arista have worked for some of the most prestigious testing laboratories in the industry as corrosion testing laboratory managers and corrosion R&D engineers developing Joint Industry Projects (JIP’s) for Major Oil Companies.
Corrosion Control & Materials in Oil & Gas Production
- Problems encountered in wet H2S
- Hydrogen-induced cracking (HIC)
- Sulfide stress cracking (SSC)
- Stress-Oriented HIC (SOHIC)
- Hydrogen damage assessments
- Hydrogen-permeation – Field & Laboratory
- Full-scale Tests
- Double cantilever beam (DCB)
- Wedge open load (WOL)
- Compact tension (CT)
- Three and four-point bending (4-pt.b.); C-ring, etc.
- Salt spray exposure
- Temperature/Humidity exposure
- Environment chamber (cyclic heating and cooling) – Soil box exposure
- Cyclic loading – Customized environments (Pressure, temperature, stress, gas)
- Standardized testing (ASTM, NACE, API)
- Electrochemical testing and evaluation
- Potentiodynamic polarization
- Polarization resistance
- Potentiostatic/galvanostatic polarization
- Electrochemical noise
- HPHT Autoclave Testing up to 20 ksi
- Innovative Corrosion & Materials Problem Solutions and Failure Analysis
- Development of Corrosion, Stress Corrosion Cracking and Materials Qualification Testing
- Computer Modeling of Corrosive Environments to replicate field conditions in the laboratory
- Standarized and modified testing per ISO, ASTM, NACE, Norsok and EFC methodologies.
- HPHT H2S/CO2 and multiplace exposures for environmental cracking evaluation.
- State of the art SSR Test Frames for Standard NACE TM 0198 testing and Cyclic SSR testing
- HPHT flow loop
- Acidizing testing
- Electrochemical Testing Capabilities
- Corrosion Inhibitor Testing & Qualifications
- Customized SSC and SCC testing to meet customer critical requirements
- High Capacity SSC Proof Ring NACE Method A Testing & Method D DCB Testing
Consulting and R&D Services
ACME is a team of engineers and senior scientists with multidisciplinary competence, solving complex problems, capable of delivering value-driven engineering with unparalleled expertise.